Did anyone else watch this show? Nobody ever talks about it, but I remember the names of the characters AND the theme song! I even remember that dream I had when Jeff and Jodie pushed me out of my grandparents' treehouse.
Maybe I'm a little afraid of mannequins.
Your video isn't working. But I TOTALLY remember Today's Special. And I think the mouse was called Muffy? And the yucky-lookin' security guard puppet is Sam. I watched this show growing up.
ReplyDeleteAnd pretend that I'm not telling you that you dreamt being pushed out of your grandparents' bed by Jodie and Jeff. Bwa ha!
That brings back memories.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I'm glad you guys remember this show! Until I searched it, I was beginning to think I'd imagined it all! And the video worked for me! Is it not working?
ReplyDeleteGina, I'm going to need you to clarify your last remark. You're not telling me WHAT?! I've tried to come up with every possible meaning for that comment, and my headache's coming back. Thanks. Thanks a lot. :)
Yeah - I think I remember that show, but it was one of those I only ran across on weird channels at weird times. I'm sure I haven't thought about it in something like 30 years. There are a lot of really strange kid shows out there.
ReplyDeletewoopsy. i meant to say "pretend i'm not telling you that i'm laughing about your dream."
ReplyDeleteMy sister and I loved that show. Cody also admitted to watching it. Man that brings back memories. I
ReplyDelete