Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy NWCFYTWD!!

Today is a national holiday established by me and David. It's National Watch Comic Frenzy on You Tube from Work Day!

ENJOY!!




For those who didn't attend BYU-Idaho, Comic Frenzy is BYUI's improv comedy troupe. Kinda like Who's Line Is It Anyway? but cleaner. And it's awesome that half of these guys were my family home evening brothers and a few more were in some of my classes. One even went to my high school! Any Bonnevillians recognize someone?

3 comments:

  1. this is how you're spending your 2nd to last day at work?

    AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the whole day! Just ... 7 minutes of it? Okay. Maybe 12 or so. But everyone's gone and I'm pretty much the only one in the office! Which only means that I'm answering phones ALL STINKING DAY!! Ya gotta have a little Comic Frenzy to break that up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...so you watched this AND helped my baby brother on the telly. Which means you rock. :) Brent said "That's cool...although I'm not sure if she's the first of the 10th person I talked to." Heh heh...

    ReplyDelete