Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

We've been busy!

I don't have time to do laundry. Why? Because I'm too busy doing stuff like this:


hanging out with Shalina and Tyson at Pine Basin. (the way to get Tyson to come sit by you is to take his plate. He'll follow.)


Sleeping over at Pine Basin. We had a Lisa/Lisa bunk, a Brooke/Brooke bunk and a Gina/Keri bunk.

Being trapped in our bunk beds with Lisa.


Pretending a rock is a boat and getting seasick on our hike in Aberdeen with Jeff, Jen, Taletha, Lisa, Shalene and Jess.


Hiking in hell with my car buddies: Keri, Lisa and Taletha.


Lickin icicles in a cave.

Playing on a swingset with Lisa.
Cheering on G.O. Speech Therapy softball team.

Hula hooping ... rather awkwardly.
Winnning a coconut relay race with Gina, Wade and Ashley.
Sharing my Hawaiian name "Poloke" with Brooke


Trying to identify pictures of feet. This is what happens when you leave your camera unattended. Does anyone claim these feet? (if these aren't yours, I have others.)


Climbing on rocks and not knowing how to pose for so many pictures.


Hiking with friends Taletha and Jarom.
Hanging out with rockin' awesome guys. Well, Skyler's awesome. I don't know the guy with the tongue.
Climbing on bridges with Lisa, Kelly and Skyler.
Being afraid of Jeff.
Trying to figure out what the heck Ryan stepped on during our paintball game. (it was a piece of glass)
Shooting people with Lisa and getting welts from lots of paint balls.
So really, when am I gonna do my laundry?
So You Think You Can Dance started up last week and I got Lisa hooked! I'm so excited for this season. Maybe I can change my laundry on commercials.
Enjoy this AMAZING dance from last season. I sure have. Over and over and over and over again.


3 comments:

  1. No wonder you are too busy to do your laundry!! Me too, only I don't even have time to take pics of thing one and thing two that keep me busy!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times, good times! So much more to come this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love So You Think You Can Dance too! The dance you have a clip of was good, but my favorite from last season was Chelse and Mark's Bleeding Love. After I saw their dance whenever I heard that song I would have flashbacks of the dance! Looks like you've been up to a lot of fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete