Here's how I'm going to do it!
Jen--I love you, too! And I only pick the best Silvester pictures out of the ones Amanda posts. She gives me too much ammo! Glad to make you laugh! It was a happy blogging day! :)
Care--How did you know? I ALWAYS need help! What a mess. I often think about that day ... when I got stuck under the bed and my mess was about to swallow me up! Good thing you and Des were there!
Gina-- Hey, EVERYBODY! Guess what? I showed up to Pine Basin to a PLEASANT surprise! This girl was there too!!!
And so was this one!!!
I had no idea they were coming, or they would have been in my pre-Pine Basin post.
We had to leave early for our NEXT adventure. What did I miss after everyone else got up? Oh, and for the record, I didn't sleep! It was CRAZY! I went on a lonely star hike ... and then laid in bed rolling over for a couple hours before we finally left! Whew, what a night!
Andrea-- You nailed it! Yep, it was for Youth Leadership training. I have other pictures of us sledding with Sister Long and Sister Denning! My mom, Chavonne and Wendy Bateman were there too. The girl in the picture with us would be Becca Reeder. Just take a peek under that hat. It's a familiar face. I promise.
Gina again-- Y'are now!!
Alisha-- Thanks, Babe! it was a TON of fun! Did you guys ever go there when you were younger? It seems that everyone from the Idaho Falls area has childhood memories at Pine Basin. I got a concussion in fifth grade from my walking stick. Yep. I'm cool! :)
Since I seem to be having a struggle importing pictures to my computer, I'm going to have to wait for another day to tell of my adventures. But, we're all alive, sunburned and oh-so-happy!
And there are lot of fun quotes to add to our daily vocabulary.
Favorites:
"I'm sorry I hurt your stupid feelings!"
"Naked? I LOVE naked!"
Somehow, so many conversations related to skinny-dipping. I think I have a fixation. :)
Oh, and here's a better picture with this girl. The first one was way fuzzy. This "deer-in-the-headlights" shot is MUCH better.
Shalina was there, too. :)

She looks like a serial killer...
ReplyDeleteBecca Reeder ... of course!
ReplyDeleteIt is okay to be obsessed with skinny dipping because it is amazing and I am constantly amazed how many people have never tried it.
ReplyDeleteyou are the most interesting person i know
ReplyDelete