and Today, I'm going here:
with a couple of these:


I haven't been there since this one time:


and that was like 10 years ago. I'm overdue for a trip back, and I'm so excited!
This is what will be missing:
And:

I just wish I'd learned to play the guitar. I doubt Teresa Clark is going to be there this time. :(
Oh, and since I won't be around much tomorrow ...
Happy 2nd birthday to this kid!!
Silvester is two! Watch out. He throws matchbox cars ... and has something against roses.


I love you Brooke. You made me laugh this afternoon, just when I was feeling pretty wiped out. Have a fun time! (These Silvester pictures are the best!)
ReplyDeletedo you need help cleaning your closet? ;)
ReplyDeleteFUN TIMES! -I totally expect a re-do, with my shining face among the friends by tomorrow night.
ReplyDeleteSad you left so early this morning! HOW ON EARTH did you sleep through all that horrible noise?!
So ... is the snow picture from when we were at Pine Basin for youth leadership training? And who is that other girl with us? I can't see her very well with the hat on ...
ReplyDeleteI'm still not there...
ReplyDeleteYou are so cool!! I hope that you have a ton of fun!!
ReplyDeletei'm loving the new blog layout! very cute! and i'm jealous you get to go backpacking and camping. we are still planning a beach camp out but it's hard when all our gear is in idaho!
ReplyDelete