I've been feeling really reflective lately.
I don't know if it's the new year, or the massive overwhelming load of crap I've been trudging through lately, but something's really got me going. Actually, I think it's more due to the realization that the massive, overwhelming load of crap really shouldn't be that massive and overwhelming. I'm just dramatic and tend to blow things way out of proportion lately. Therefore, the problem lies in me. There's the reason for reflection.
I don't know what I can say that will do my situation any justice without revealing the inner workings of my life and soul that really shouldn't be open to any wandering internet surfers. I miss being able to purge thoughts and ideas and frustrations with good friends. I've competely lost that in the last year. Most of you know I'm not good with filters. I say things without thinking and my mouth gets me into trouble. But, when it comes to real STUFF, I keep to myself, all bottled up. That is, except for those really close friends-like-family who've acted so often as sounding boards and ANGELS in my life. My world is painfully lacking in those types of purging, burden-lifting conversations. I didn't know how important they were until I've had to do without them for so long. The pressure really tends to build up inside those bottles.
Something's got to change and SOON. Temper tantrums and month-long breakdowns are exhausting.
Dude! I'm here! Oh yes, yes I am!
ReplyDeleteAnd sorry about posting your pix before you could; I figured since you'd posted 'em on facebook they were free game. Woopsy!
See you at church, darlin.
Hey! Love!
ReplyDelete