Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No one here is a machine

Friday night, I was the only one at the game table without my phone in hand. Jen Lee, Carl, Skyler and Kari were all texting away between rounds of Pit. I'd already checked my phone cuz I felt left out. It was thrown violently back onto the couch, "NOBODY loves me!" Yeah, I still throw temper tantrums.
I came back to the table to pout when my phone started going CRAZY with new messages!
Here's what I opened it up to:

Carl: "Hi, Brooker! ;)"
Skyler: "I'm going for oranges." (we WERE playing Pit, after all.)
Kari: "Have i ever told you how happy you make me?!? Loves! :)"

All three of them were sitting at the table, cracking up that they'd all sent messages at the same time without consorting with each other. Man, I love these guys! My friends are better than your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment