Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thrown for a loop

Literally.

My hair is curly ... in its own way. Lately, I've succumbed to straightening it most every morning. It rarely obeys me, but the straightening seems to work out fairly well. Except, I'm not patient or thorough in most anything in my life--including my hair.

This last Sunday, I was running my fingers through my hair halfway through Sunday School and found something I'd missed.

Of course, I wasn't going to start on the "getting ready" process for the 2nd time in one day, so this stayed with me through church, visiting teaching, a fireside and a communication council meeting all day long on Sunday.

Fun, huh?

My hair defies gravity and most laws of physics.

4 comments:

  1. I loved it then, and I love this post now. You rock my world, Brooker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke I read your blog all the time I just never have time to comment but I just had to today, this was so funny to read, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks cute! It could be your signature look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally know how you feel....it happens to me all the time. I make someone else look at my hair normally before I go out in public for that exact reason...I am afraid of what I may have missed. I miss you Schmooklyn!!!

    ReplyDelete