Do you ever think of people all the time, wanting the best for them, wanting to be with them, wanting to listen to them and love and support them ... only to find out they don't really think of you AT ALL?
Ever have one of those days, weekends, months where your perception of everything is skewed? Life isn't necessarily sucky ... it's just that your perception is.
Ever freak out and give yourself a panic attack, just to give yourself a wake-up call? Stir things up? SCREAM for some sort of stimulation? or attention?
Ever call for help and get ... apathy?
Ever expect too much from people? You try not to ... it's not fair to anyone. Yet ... it'd be nice if they'd step up ... follow through ... listen ... care ... ask questions ... be involved ... It's not fair to expect too much. Is it fair to expect anything?
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love--Charlie Brown
I wish I could cross my arms and cross your mind.--Owl City
Love is inclusive - it allows as many people as you wish into your circle of love--Megan's blog
"Love is never wasted. It may not be reciprocated, it may not be fully appreciated, but it is never wasted."--Elder Maxwell
I just love you, and I hope you know it. You make my life better, and I want to do the same for you, my dear!
ReplyDeletemy sis just blogged that same quote! it's perfect :)
ReplyDelete