
We sat on opposite sides of the table to write on the same "nice note." That meant that half of what was written was upside down!

Kyle's Valentine says: "I give you my potato!"

Kimball, me and Rachel first thing in the morning! This is when I drooled on the floor!

Rachel slept in the hide-a-bed and forgot to pull her cell phone out before the bed got folded up! The couch was ringing!

Dad, Isaac and Kimball on the new property the family bought in Spokane.

Kimball, Rachel, Lacey and me. Railroad posers.

Da brothers. Don't marry them. That's a rule. Tyler, Kyle and Isaac. Really, somebody should marry them, eventually. Maybe that rule's only applicable to some of us.

The girls being friends on the new property. How awesome would it be to build a house here? It's BEAUTIFUL!!

And we like to throw rocks off the railroad tracks into the river. Rachel, Kimball, Lacey and Tyler.

Kyle, Rachel, Kimball, me and Lacey at the Spokane Washington Temple. Kyle, Rachel and I did baptisms there!

The chocolate box says, "I'm all in knots over you, Valentine!" Kimball's in knots over me, apparently.

Isaac loves his siblings. Really. He does. But there must be something really funny in that book! Isaac, Kimball, Kyle and Tyler.

Dad's reading
Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon
Apparently this is the scripture table. Everywhere you looked in this house, you'd find a set of scriptures! I love that this is the way they LIVE! It's fun to be surrounded by the word of God!

Kimball was preparing her talk before church. Somehow she made sense out of all this mess!

After church, we had an impromptu sing-along while Kyle played. I'm signing the words to "How Great Thou Art."

Did I mention that the whole family's musically talented? And Kimball and scowl and play beautifully at the same time! The sound and the facial expression really didn't match up.

We were in the dark car. I told them to brace themselves for the flash. Apparently that's Kimball's "bracing myself" face.

Brimball. Goobers.
No comments:
Post a Comment