Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Note to self:

Never eat before 9:00 a.m. Even if it's Kyle's 10 year anniversary working at BYU-Idaho and Cammie and Britt are making french toast. Just don't eat before 9. EVER.

Learn some new songs. Driving to/from work without a radio makes for very awkward times. I'm getting sick of singing Missy Higgins and They Might Be Giants every single day because that's all that seems to come to my head.

Wrap tape around the window latch in my Blazer. That squeak is starting to get REALLY bad. I actually think I can still hear it from my drive this morning.

Never leave leftovers in Joelle's fridge over the weekend. You'll never hear the end of it. Unless it's something she likes to eat, and then she'll be grateful. Either way, don't expect to come back to them on Monday.

Don't leave my black boots under my desk at work. Chances are, I'll want to wear them the next day and where will they be? Under my desk at work.

Don't chew on the inside of your cheek.

Don't put the drier on that wierd setting. I turned it on when I went to bed last night, and it was still going when I woke up this morning. I'm sure my clothes will now fit most of your children. I was afraid to look.

Bring an extra coat, hat and gloves with me to Salt Lake this weekend. Kimball's been in Australia for a year and a half. Utah/Washington weather's going to hit her hard when she gets off the plane. I need to bundle my cold Aussie!

Make sure the cupcakes are done BEFORE taking them out of the oven and putting them in the garage to cool. It's hard enough to frost them when they're still warm, but when they're not set AND still warm ... what a mess!

Update my resume and apply for more jobs at BYU-Idaho. Even if I'm on grounds crew for a few months, I need to stick around until stuff in my office opens up again!

Buy a planner. Who can keep up with all this junk? work, FHE and movie night on Monday; work, temple baptisms, broom hockey, running errands and "class" with Lisa on Tuesday; work, return stuff, plan bowling night, plan alternative to bowling night, contact EVERYONE, make cupcakes, potluck, plan movie night, cancel movie night, clean my room on Wednesday; work, meet up with Jeanna, clean up at Joelle's, donate plasma, gather games, coordinate with Shinae, Institute, game night at Jeanna's and pack for Utah on Thursday; work, meeting with Jerrod, finish packing, pick up Lisa and drive to Utah on Friday; replace starter, swap cars, have brakes replaced, drop dad off, explore Temple Square, meet up with Shmarah, meet Kimball at the airport, meet family at the restaurant, celebrate anniversary and drive back to Idaho on Saturday; Church and other church, eat, sleep and study on Sunday.

And never eat before 9 a.m. Ugh.

4 comments:

  1. Aaaaaand this post is just one more reason I love you so very much.

    So. Very.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh...a lot! Life will settle down. Someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun, I wish you would expound on the breakfast before nine note.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha! Glad you guys found it funny. There are just a lot of important things to remember! I still haven't done anything about that dang window squeak ... and TMBG is still stuck in my head. But I had a muffin today at 10:00 am and I'm a much happier girl. Sarah, I really don't think you want much expansion on that. Let's just say my digestive system rejects all food until it's ready to wake up.

    ReplyDelete