1 donut and 1 chocolate chip muffin for breakfast is only slightly better on the stomach than eating before 9 a.m. Control yourself.
When searching frantically for your car keys, check your left hand.
If they're not in the left hand either, call your good buddies at the Campus Police department and have them shove a stick through your door frame AGAIN.
Bring cookies to the campus police department.
When I finish Joelle's homemade soup out of her fridge, wash the container and put it back in the cupboard. She'll never realize the soup's missing if there's no sign of its ever being there!
If I know something I shouldn't, don't lie about how I know. What's the point?
When having heart-to-heart/soul-bearing conversations, don't start talking about passing notes in sacrament meeting. (this one wasn't me!)
Bring kleenexes.
"God gave us plastic so we could have a glimpse of what the EVERLASTING is like."
Use that planner that you bought last week and haven't even touched.
Today's agenda: work until 2. Call my neighbor to ask if my friend can live with her (is that an awkward request?). Go home and finish packing. Buy a card. Write in the card. Wrap up a wedding present. Drive to Utah. Congratulate the happy couple, give hugs to a long lost friend. Meet up with my parents. Get facewash and dresser knobs that I left at Grandma's. Exchange for Grandpa's nasty crackers that he made me buy. Catch a ride to the airport and fly to Spokane. Does this all have to happen today? Shouldn't this be spread out a little bit?
Walk carefully. The porch is icy.
Pack my phone charger.
Do laundry ... someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment