Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Stuff

Brooke Doesn't Like
Butterflies used in decorations
Movie talkers
People who text while you're talking to them in person
mixed nuts
horchata
those alternating sticky-edges Post-Its that pull out like an accordion
whining and/or sticky children
Hallmark movies
animal art 
filters
crafts
carbonation
gossip
dry highlighters
what hoodies do to my hair
public venting
TV
lipstick or chapstick
excuses
having to take a shower (once I'm in, I like it.)
shoes with heels
closed-lip smiles
styrofoam
"LOL"
inconsiderate people
apathy
wet socks
perfectionism
Sudoku
being an outsider
rolling my tongue
sugar-coating
Brooke Likes
bracelets
constellations
singing along
wind storms
moccassins
parking in the back of the parking lot and walking in
Kleenexes
closed-captioning
taking the stairs
trust
mixing colors
plays on words
walking arm-in-arm
wiggling my toes
affection
too many pillows
men's hair when they're overdue for a haircut/shave
country roads
headphones
short fingernails
underlining
Nalgene bottles
winking
sliding in socks on hard wood floors
sneezing twice in a row
a good conversation 
canals
wearing a watch
cinnamon (sugarless) gum
snow angels
when someone's face lights up when they see me
dirt
sincerity
peanut butter
running my hands through grass
laughing

4 comments:

  1. You don't like the family's Proclimation? you must explain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are 2 lists. The Proclamation is definitely under the "Like" category.

      Delete
  2. What's wrong with horchata? It's good for, like, a whole three sips before it's overpoweringly milky/sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remind me not to hang out with you again, since i'm pretty sure everything I do or like is on your doesn't like list. That's not to say the inverse is true - that everything on that list is something I like, because that is not true. I would agree with you on many counts, but horchata, chapstick, sticky notes, and most of all sticky children are things I couldn't do with out - even if they aren't the preferred variety.

    ReplyDelete