I should actually have showed nearly an hour ago.
I still haven't.
Blogs are distracting.
I've read a lot and have posted very little.
It's about dang time I step up again.
Since I'm already following the format, I'm going to copy Kylie's idea of one-sentence summaries.
I have more to summarize than just one day.
I also have a lot of Kylie/Kylee's in my life, but only one can take the credit for the one-sentence thing.
I've spent a significant amount of time with all 4 Kylie/Kylee's today.
I only saw one of them physically, but thoughts and blog interaction count, too.
These sentences really are updating NOTHING but random thoughts.
My laundry pile is growing on the floor because my laundry basket is harboring Christmas projects.
I need to work on both Christmas projects AND laundry.
Mom had a hysterectomy yesterday.
She didn't appreciate it when I greeted her in the hospital with the question, "Do I now have two dads?"
What do you get a sister missionary for Christmas?
Gravity got the best of me and my black pottery statue from Mexico.
There is not a single brown scarf in all of Idaho Falls that's appropriate for my mom for Christmas.
I like buying myself Christmas presents.
The shoes I wore today are NOT puddle proof.
And Idaho Falls is melting.
I'm gonna shower so other Brooke can't claim to be the ONLY one at our house who does.
Yeah...this one is random. Therefore, I LOVES it!
ReplyDeleteYour mom had a hysterectomy? What for? I hope she's okay. My momma had one a few years ago for a cyst or something. She was definitely under the weather for a good six weeks after that. Tell your mom hi!
ReplyDelete