when Jose forever changed the way we say "Do you .." "Joo wanna Corona?" "Joo need an anatomy lesson?"
when Kylee got flipped over by a tidal wave in the "lazy river"?
when we bought waterpark tickets off the black market?

when Jose poured water on Chennelle over and over and over again without realizing it?
when we were kidnapped in a scary van and none of us really knew where we were being taken?

when we shimmied ... ALL THE TIME?
when Omar danced? Oh yes.
when we got caught in a tornado and almost got blown overboard?
when our maid made a towel replica of that monster off of Star Trek and left it on Nicole's bed?
when we bought souvenir underwears?
when we stalked the gold lady like the paparazzi?
when Kylee tried to eat a butterfly?
when Kylee 'ta-daa-ed' around EVERY corner?
we checked out the itinerary every day so we wouldn't miss a trip, a show or a meal?
when we needed Willie to photoshop, but didn't want him to use the lasso? Rope burn!
when I was a vampire?

when I slacked off and left Kylee alone to steer the kayak?

when we went down a water slide through the SHARK TANK?
when I couldn't work the magnet door?
when Ricky's hair almost ate us all?
when I thought a mojito was some kind of enchilada?
when we thought we were at the southernmost point of the U.S., but we weren't really sure where we were?
when Kylee was a dolphin?

when Chennelle posed provocatively for pictures?
when Jose was concerned about Kylee's bubble gum?

when Inyoface brought us all sorts of crazy food?

when Kylee practically stood on her head trying to set up the camera timer?

when we saw the cutest little fat boy in the world?
when Jose shook his groove thing for more tips?
when Chennelle learned to breathe underwater?
when we could never decide what kind of bread we wanted and Jose's not so good at picking it with his eyes closed?when Nicole beat Chennelle with a kayak paddle?

when Natalyn tried to blame Chennelle for ordering too much food.

when we saw LeQueesha shakin' what her mama gave her ... and it coulda been dangerous?
when we avoided all of the elevators?
when creepy guy tried to dance with Kylee and instead he kissed some lady's face?
when I had a man "all folded up" in my suitcase?
when we spent all of our time on the pool deck, but never got in the pool?
when I cry like a frog?when we were at the beach on red flag day?
when we ate chocolate covered key lime pies while running across the island of Key West?





Looks like such fun, Brooke! I'm so jealous of you and Gentry and all your tropical adventures!
ReplyDeleteSO SO SO FUNNNNN
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous!!!! What a fun trip!!! sigh, Maybe some day I'll be able to do something like that!!! Yeah right. I'm glad you had a blast though!!
ReplyDeleteme too.... jealous that is, I'll never make it there.
ReplyDelete