I wanted to remember to leave you a comment on your birthday, but then I forgot to remember! But, I hope that you had a fabulous 26th birthday. Wow. 26. We're old. But happy belated birthday! We need to go to lunch one of these days and make up for all of those birthdays we have missed. Like maybe 8 of them. We're kind of behind.
Go my kid! And fyi - no "e" at the end of clark.
ReplyDeleteHappy feliz cumpleanos - that means happy happy end of year/burthday.
I fixed it! And thanks for the Happy Burthday! And thanks for the potatoes and carrots and cereal and pudding and oranges and lettuce and ... ;-)
ReplyDeleteI wanted to remember to leave you a comment on your birthday, but then I forgot to remember! But, I hope that you had a fabulous 26th birthday. Wow. 26. We're old. But happy belated birthday! We need to go to lunch one of these days and make up for all of those birthdays we have missed. Like maybe 8 of them. We're kind of behind.
ReplyDeleteVote for him for what? But okay!PS... this is mostly just to let you know I found your blog.
ReplyDeleteOkay... so I spelled it right! No hatred! We are most excellent! How are you doing?
ReplyDelete