Before picture (you can't really see how long it is)Okay, so Heather's been bugging me to post a picture of my new hair. After having my hair LONG for most of my life, I got sick of it and impulsive and I chopped it! 12 inches, to be exact. And really, I feel no different. Just a little less shaggy. There goes Mufasa! But it's still thick and crazy. I have to use a really expensive straightener, or else it's just a 'fro!
Anyway, here's a picture of it after it's all straightened.
There, Heather.
Hey, I like it! It looks good!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, I actually read your blog.
-sg
I dig the new do. And that's so not short. That's, like, wicked long. I don't know if my hair has ever even been that long. But I like it lots.
ReplyDeleteWow, Seth. Good to know! It's so weird to me that I never know who I'm writing for! That's cool, cuz I read yours too!
ReplyDeleteAmanda ... coming from you, length of hair is so relative. I have no response! ;-)
I like it! I wish I could cut my hair off. I promised Brent I would grow it out for a while, but after this baby is born... its getting chopped!
ReplyDeleteBy the way a muskox is an artic animal. Look it up! Get yourself educated. Man, Colter knows what one is! :)
It's way cute. I don't know how you've dealt with long hair for so long; I couldn't wait to chop mine once it was long enough to donate.
ReplyDeletesee way pretty.... not overly borish and forty'ish.... it's way cute...
ReplyDeleteThanks, Heather. The straightener helped. When you first saw it, it was poofy and nasty! I'm definitely a long hair girl, though. Andrea, you do better with short hair than I do! It's just not me! And Lara, how short do you want to go? How long is it now? I'm trying to imagine you with your hair REALLY short! Colter's smarter than me when it comes to arctic animals! Muskox. Muskoxes? Muskoxen? he he!
ReplyDelete