Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

News!!!


Guess what? It's finally happening! Last weekend I interviewed for a job as a technical writer at Spillman Technologies in Salt Lake City. I had a lot of fun at the interview, but thought there was no way I'd get the job! (I'm not good at all that technology crap!) But I got a phone call on Monday offering me a job! The income and benefits are better than I'd even hoped for! I start on May 5th and will be moving to Salt Lake on Saturday 2nd. And another great part--I'm moving with Sarah Prescott, my old roommate of 2 years! I'm so excited to have our duo back together again! The Lord really has had His hand in this. On Monday morning, I was so frustrated, I was sure I wouldn't get this job ... but within 24 hours, I got a job offer with amazing incentives, and then I got an offer from my Sarah for a place to live! It's all fallen into place and I'm so excited!! Email me if you want my address. We'll be looking for a bigger place after Sarah's apartment contract runs out in June, so for now, it'll be temporary. But, if any of you are in the Utah area, let me know and we'll play!!! ;-) brookelynbyui@yahoo.com

5 comments:

  1. Hey Schmookie!
    Very exciting for a real job!
    That will be fun for you and Sarah to live together. We will be in Utah at the end of May for a week!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Just like Greenbrier in Rexburg, only in a bigger city and just the 2 of you! Now where is Sarah working in Salt Lake? How fun that you 2 get to live together again! Congrats on your job, everything always seems to work out the way it's suppose to! Keep us updated on things ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo closer babysitters!!! or someplace for me to run away too

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you are in Salt Lake? I am way out of the loop. I'm not a very good blogger. Congratulations though. Tell Sarah hi for me, I don't e-mail to well either, and I think she is pretty much a one liner her self, so anyway good luck with everything, and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete