This could be why I'm grumpy:
I hate alarm clocks.

Or this:
Lots of work to do and I'm far behind.

Or this:
two toenails fell off last week. Gross.

Or this:
'nuff said.

This might not bring grumpiness, but my slice had a hair in it.

But I think mostly, I'm grumpy because "Maybe" by Ingrid Michaelson and "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum are not on playlist.com.
It seems like a lot of this (minus the music and hair) is caused by you partying too hard. Life's tough.
ReplyDeleteWell you KNOW how I feel about waking up to an alarm, especially TODAY. *sigh* But I think the real clencher would be hair in my bread. So. Disgusting.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you survive this Grumpy Wednesday, and that tomorrow is Happy Thursday!
Please tell me you're wearing pink today...
Man, if two of my toenails fell off I'd be grumpy too! Hope they grow back soon. ;) I miss ya...hang in there darlin'!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I've noticed you don't visit my blog very much anymore. :( Sad day! Update your blog roll and I'll show up on there!!!
Loves!
So there is this awesome website called IMEEM that is just like playlist.com but it has way more music on it. I just checked and both of the songs you want are on it so check it out. It's great!!
ReplyDeleteOoh, I like Alisha's suggestion and want to check it out.
ReplyDeleteBrooker, sad day! I completely agree with the alarm clock hatred, I have to get up early tomorrow and am not looking forward to it, or planning for it by going to bed...
A hair in your bread? Disgusting. Hope it didn't cause any gag reflexes; that could be awkward.
The sun will come out, tomorrow! (You don't even have to bet what ya don't got, I'll email you a sun!!) Love ya.
Oh, I'm so sad about the Lady Antebellum! I love that song. Hope you're day gets better!
ReplyDelete