I know. I haven't done so great at updating on the goings-on and life events of the past few months, but here are the two biggest attractions coming soon!
Next week, I'm going here:
on one of these:
with these people:
Then, the week after that, I'm moving to one of these:
And oh what fun we'll have!!! (What could be better than a mediocre Gina sandwiched between two awesome Brookes?!) I'm bummed that Lisa's leaving, but it'll be stupendous having you here! Love yas!
isn't it obvious by the piture, Kylie? :D We're going to the Bahamas!! Sorry, opposite direction of where you are. Can I cruise to Hawaii and come play with you guys?
And oh what fun we'll have!!! (What could be better than a mediocre Gina sandwiched between two awesome Brookes?!) I'm bummed that Lisa's leaving, but it'll be stupendous having you here! Love yas!
ReplyDeletewhere to?
ReplyDeleteisn't it obvious by the piture, Kylie? :D We're going to the Bahamas!! Sorry, opposite direction of where you are. Can I cruise to Hawaii and come play with you guys?
ReplyDelete