Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Things I LOVE today

Talking with my coworkers about skinny dipping. "Naked?! I LOVE NAKED!!"

Susan's cinnamon rolls.

Getting to work on time.

Walking down the hall with PERFECT timing to see B.J. coming in the door--good chats with fun new friends.

Inflatable pillows that fit into my backpack.

NOT getting sick after eating too much sushi.

Grandma running out on the front porch in her pajamas to say goodbye to me.

Wearing my shoes with the laces undone.

Collins telling Susan what to do.

"Story" swapping. Are we talking about the baby?

Tripping over my shoes in front of Brett (Bishop Acor) so he can laugh at me.

Chantal doing teletubby impressions.

Leaving work early to play at Bear Lake with crazy Shalina and her crazy family!

You guys. Yep. I love you guys ... A LOT!! :D

5 comments:

  1. I need to steal pics from the office off your blog or facebook.
    i hope you have fun in bear lake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO GLAD you're capable of having such a fantastic day after such a crappy week (last week).

    Just wait till NEXT week...Havasu makes life seem even MORE beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy fun times, you have been a busy girl! I have gotten WAY behind on blogs (including my own) and can't believe all the run things you have been up to, yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K, I fixed my blog and I'm not private anymore...so now I'll show up on your blog roll. Just for you, babe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke, have I ever told you how awesome that you are? I'm so glad that we became friends!! I'm going to be in IF the first week in august. If you are there I'd love to see you.
    -alisha

    ReplyDelete