I'm stealing this post format from my Marissa's blog. I give credit where credit is due.
Nobody will give me credit.
I need another $1000 by August in order to join my friends in Australia. Any offers? I'll pay it back by December. Plus interest.
I have a new fun friend at work. She makes me happy. We rarely see each other and this makes me sad.
I took a facebook quiz that told me I was Hoggle from Labyrinth. Another quiz told me I was Chandler from Friends. I like Chandler better.
You are Chandler. You are quirky. You are always making a joke and don't know how to be serious. You are funny and crazy! You are a terrible dancer but will continue to do it for laughs. Everyone loves you!.
You are Hoggle.
You are a short tempered & often grumpy small person. You love to collect plastic and seek the attention of the opposite sex. Your lack of people skills means that you spend your days spraying fairies with bug spray just hoping that someday someone will actually talk to you.. (this is what I get for taking a quiz when I'm crabby)
You are a short tempered & often grumpy small person. You love to collect plastic and seek the attention of the opposite sex. Your lack of people skills means that you spend your days spraying fairies with bug spray just hoping that someday someone will actually talk to you.. (this is what I get for taking a quiz when I'm crabby)
I've been crabby all week.
I jumped into Blacktail reservoir yesterday in the rain. It's cold.
I've grown a new, painful zit on my nose.
I turned 27 and had a rockin' awesome party at Palisades with amazing friends.
Lisa has all the pictures on her camera.
It rained. And (3 cancelled softball games later) it hasn't stopped since.


Who wouldn't love to be Hoggle? I'm totally going to add Labyrinth to our Netflix queue.
ReplyDeleteI was Chandler too. Can we have a Chandler club? He was my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI hate zits; I'm in the process of sweet-talking one away before I give my talk in church tomorrow--I hope it works!
ReplyDeleteI, apparently, am Rachel. Didn't think that seemed right, but Brooke laughed and said, "That's TOTALLY you!" I was annoyed because she's all superficial and junk. Brooke said it's the personality more than the shopping/superficiality. That makes it better, I suppose...
As for the Hoggle thing...don't worry, none of the descriptions were very nice. At least you weren't the BOG OF ETERNAL STENCH, thank you SO much...
I heart you.
I think that you are much prettier than a Hoggle and Chandler. Plus you're way to cool to be one of them. I'm sorry that I missed your birthday!!! I checked out of everything for awhile. I hope that you had a good one though. I still think you are the coolest!!
ReplyDelete