Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Color Quiz

Sometimes these quizzy things say it all! I was curious, so I took it. And now I'm pretty intrigued with the results. Intrigued enough to post them, I guess!

Free personality analysis from ColorQuiz.com.
Generated on Sun Sep 28 19:54:58 2008.

Your Existing Situation: Readily participates in things that provide excitement or stimulation. Wants to feel exhilarated.

Your Stress Sources: Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the herd. This desire for preeminence isolates her and inhibits her readiness to give herself freely. While she wants to surrender and let herself go, she regards this as a weakness which must be resisted. This self-restraint, she feels, will lift her above the rank and file and ensure recognition as a unique and distinctive personality.

Your Restrained Characteristics: Willing to participate and to allow herself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension.
Insists that her goals are realistic and sticks obstinately to them, even though circumstances are forcing her to compromise. Very exacting in the standards she applies to her choice of a partner
Feels rather isolated and alone, but is too reserved to allow herself to form deep attachments. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense

Your Desired Objective: Seeks the determination and elasticity of will necessary to establish herself and to make herself independent despite the difficulties of her situation. Wants to overcome opposition and achieve recognition.

Your Actual Problem: Needs to be valued and respected as an exceptional individual, in order to increase her self-esteem and her feeling of personal worth. Resists mediocrity and sets herself high standards.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect match! So I would like to hear about any men in your life, you have hinted that their possibly could be and I want details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you dating? is there a man? do tell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing to report. Forget I said anything.

    ReplyDelete