Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I've Been Tagged by Sharon
I've been Tagged!!!
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago:

I was 15 and a sophomore in high school. I played (meaning, I sat the bench) on my JV volleyball team. I also lived and breathed high school yearbook and that was the first year I was ads/index editor. My friend Lindsay and I had a blast tormenting local businesses to advertise in our yearbook. That was the first school year that I traveled with the yearbook staff. We went to conferences and competitions in Sun Valley, Idaho and in Seattle, Washington that year. In Seattle, I learned to not look homeless people in the eye. I also learned that 7 people can sleep comfortably in 1 hotel room as long as Mr. Oliver doesn't know about it. 10 years ago was the one and only year that my best friend and I lived in the same city and got to hang out together. That was the beginning of a beautiful, long-distance best-friendship with Desirae. I also got to be really good friends with one of my young women leaders and learned that adults could be cool. ;)

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Teach my lesson and not pass out (check)
2. Make dinner for my roommates and my friend Andrea who I'm really excited about.
3. Go to a Relief Society training meeting. (can we just pretend that I've already done that?)
4. Ask guys on dates for my roommates and the set-up date we're planning.
5. Play with a baby and my friend Andrea who's coming over (did I mention that?)

5.Snacks I enjoy

1. peanut butter
2. bread
3. bananas
4. chocolate chip cookies
5. cookie dough

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Pay off my credit cards and student loans, pay for my mission and Kimball's mission and Desirae's mission. Pay off my parent's debts, then make sure all my family and friends were taken care of.

5 places I have lived:
1. Rexburg, Idaho
2. Idaho Falls, Idaho
3. All over Mexico, Guatemala and Belize.
4. Vancouver, Washington
5. Provo, Utah

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Rexburg Standard Journal classifieds and legal notices
2. BYU-Idaho Grounds Crew
3. Circle of Love Tux and Bridal
4. Craigo's Pizza
5. The Haunted Mill
(hey! These jobs were all in 2007!!! Dang, I was indecisive!)

5 Things people don't know about me:

1. I have fibromyalgia and I hurt everywhere!! (my legs are in excruciating pain right now, which is why I feel inclined to talk about it)
2. When I was little, I'd go to work with my dad at the airport and I'd climb on the conveyer belt and jump over luggage. I'd also mooch off all the employees until I had enough change to buy a candy bar out of the vending machine.
3. I have no eater's remorse. If I'm hungry, I'll eat it. I don't think about the calories. When I blow up like a balloon, that's unfortunate, but I'll still reach for another cookie. Never get between the fat kid and the cookies!!
4. I really wish I could play the guitar and sing. But I can't carry a tune in a bucket. Here's my bucket, there's my tune.
5. I really like peanut butter. A LOT. I would die without it. But in September-October, I gave it up for 6 weeks to support my best friend who's on her mission. She also gave up peanut butter to support an investigator who was trying to stop smoking. It didn't work. I'm back to eating peanut butter on a daily basis.

Ok, I tag...1. Sarah 2. Heather 3. Amanda 4. Trista ( I don't have a ton of blogging friends!)

2 comments: