I have no idea how to be loved.
I find great accomplishment in the fact that I've arrived at work by 10:00 every morning this week. (okay, 10:15, but still.) I'm giving NO credit to daylight saving's time for this.
I can never type the word "silver" without it becoming "silvester."
I've completely revised my sock preferences. I need to clean out my sock drawer.
Even good things go uneaten in my world. I'm a food hoarder. These milk chocolate-covered caramel- macadamia clusters that my boss brought back from Hawaii are going to go bad before I eat them all.
I used to only do laundry once every 2-3 weeks. Now, I need to wash my volleyball shirt before every game. Laundry once a week is so annoying.
Laundry's my favorite household chore.
Our volleyball team is ranked #7 out of 12 teams. Whatever. That's GOOD.
I'm addicted to Pinterest. I feel more fashionable when I can pin pretty things, even if I don't own them.
My definition of "pretty" is so different from most people's.
I hate all shoes with heels--it's not just a comfort thing. Most of them are just plain ugly. I also don't like a lot of shiny things.
I'm more obsessed with Harry Potter than I ever gave myself credit for.
This week, I've listened to almost an entire season of Friends while I work. I can't focus unless there's something worth paying attention to.
I like my wood iPhone case more than I like the actual phone. There's another crack in it. We're onto our 4th glue job. The day I can no longer fix it is the day I throw my phone away.
Brooke, do you have any idea what a wonderful person that you are? We didn't know each other for long but in that time you were an amazing friend and I had so much fun with you. You don't give yourself enough credit for all the wonderful things that you do. And even though I haven't seen you for years I still love you. And I know that I'm not the only one. So sit back, relax, and let us love you. You are one amazing gal.
ReplyDeleteEAT THOSE CARAMEL AND CHOCOLATE COVERED MACADAMIA NUTS, missy! Them's treasures!
ReplyDeleteUgh...not even gonna mention the last thing...
I also dislike heels, but it's more because I don't want to be 1,000 feet tall. And also, I fear I might break both ankles?