Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mush

I need to be more artsy fartsy and less default-blogger-template with a photo at the top. I find inspiration everywhere (today it came from Annie's and Kylie's blogs), but I never get around to applying it. Mostly because when I apply it, I try too hard and it just looks worse.

I've improved my sitting-at-work computer posture. I'm pretty sure my at-home computer posture has become worse.

I went to Zumba TWICE in thirteen hours. It was the best thing ever! I wish I could quit my job, just to make room for more of that.

I could NEVER EVER EVER quit my job. I've been idle for a mere two hours tonight and I'm ready to climb walls. Curiously, I'm NOT ready to call it quits and go to bed, even though it's nearly midnight.

I wish I could wear beanies better. Big hair complicates life.

Kraft Jet-Puffed strawberry flavored heart-shaped marshmallows. That's a complete sentence. Go with it.

I had two very specific, yet small things on my after work/before bed "to do" list. 1--clean out my purse 2--clip my fingernails. Dang these too-long fingernails are STILL clicking obnoxiously on my keyboard. And I don't even know where my purse is.

I've forgotten how to use commas, and I've resorted to capitalizing words for emphases. Why did I even bother getting a college degree?

My room's a mess, but I can't clean it because there's no place to put stuff. How many coats does one girl NEED? there's probably no answer to that. Because, next time I see a super cute one, the answer will be "Just one more."

I would rather be talking to Kim right now, but somehow I ended up here, with SO MUCH to say that I can't seem to put words and thoughts together. My filter turns my brains to mush. Because I can't just "spill it" for the world to read, this is what you're left with.

I should learn to learn from my own mistakes.

1 comment: