There's a song by Kira Wiley that many of you may recognize from THIS Dell commercial.
As many of you know, I'm basically obsessed with the color green. My favorite part of the song is: "I am green today, I chirp with joy like a cricket's song"
That's how I feel RIGHT NOW. Not two hours ago, and probably not two hours from now, but right now, I'm cricket-happy.
Wanna know why? I've made two AWESOME new friends, Amy and Tami who both made me smile pretty big today. They also happen to be sisters and the teachers of my Zumba class that brings me all sorts of joy as well. I just can't get enough of these two. Someday, we'll be BFF's. I'm sure of it. Until then, I basically live for Mondays and Wednesdays nights and random emails.
Another smile came from when my coworker, Kaylynn and I compared our office food storage. I have two drawers full of peanut butter, pretzels, crackers, fruit snacks, apple sauce, granola, M&M's ... who knows how long some of that's been there. Kaylynn has sunflower seeds, boxed cereal, Starbursts, canned pears and ground pepper. Who knew? :)
After a crazy day at work, fulfilling requests from many ad reps while adjusting the Medical Guide AND building Thursday's paper, Phil sent me a gratitude e-mail and Mark gave me the kind of high-five that leaves your hand stinging for awhile.
I have Ultimate Frisbee in 45 minutes. I get to go run around like a chicken with my head cut off while the people around me play frisbee. :)
This is the good life.
I had not heard that song until I enjoyed the link. Most of the TV I watch nowadays is courtesy of Netflix ...
ReplyDeleteI like it, though. It might even be slide show soundtrack-worthy ...