Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh, Blog, you neglected fool!

It's really intimidating to try to catch up when you've gotten as far behind as I have. It just gets worse and worse ... it's kind of like cleaning my bathroom. The longer I wait, the bigger the job gets and the more I want to push it off. 
I need some motivation ... for my blog AND for my bathroom.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I was wondering where you were? Where have you been? Hope you had a good summer. I guess fall is finally here and it brings the feeling of "I want to go back to school." Mostly for haunted houses, rocks or ducks, veggie tales, long walks with Brooke and other things like that! Hope all is going well and I love you!!! Bunches and bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog = just post a buncha random pictures and say "my summer"

    bathroom = CLEAN IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you. I can't say anything about your bathroom, though. You're on your own there.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the bathroom, but for the blog just catch up on current stuff and then have Flashback Friday or something. :) This, coming from the blogger that fell of the face of the earth. (I don't blog for the same reason, but still think you should b/c I like what you write and enjoy looking at your pictures!)

    ReplyDelete