Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm a Lemming

Is a lemming a bird or a deer? If I use a phrase, I should probably know what it really means. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm doing this blog thing because ... well, EVERYONE is doing it! Well, not exactly everyone. As of yet, I am the only single, non-married person to ever start their own blog. Is that a little presumptuous of me? (another word that I choose to use, although I'm not sure I have the right meaning). In the past couple of months, I have received blog invitations from old roommates, cousins, friends from my childhood ... lots of people that I want to keep tabs on. Facebook has been my cyberworld, but most of that revolves around my single college friends. Now that I've graduated and don't have to worry about the student thing anymore, I'm going to see if I can maintain two cyberworlds. If I'm going to learn to create my own worlds, I've got to start somewhere!

7 comments:

  1. all the coolest people are doing it. I just started Jon and Kim on one, and now you. It's the best. I will know everything about your thrilling and now edumacated life. Oh yeah, congrats on that graduation thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda! Hey! How did you find this? Wait ... I emailed it to you, didn't I? I just linked you guys to my account, and I wondered if it did anything with that. I'm still figuring this thing out! Really, to know everything about my thrilling life, ya still gotta get on facebook. This blog thing is killing me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is about all I have time for... it's easy and simple, like me! lol... It was good seening you over Christmas. Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Schmooke--
    I just found your blog on Ashley's comments and then I saw that you already linked to my blog. Funny stuff. It is okay--I feel a little left out of the blogging bandwagon because most of my friends who blog--blog about their kids!
    What is up with you these days?

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found me! It looks like you figured out the link thing. We are in Burley, Andrew is teaching geography at the jr. high here. We bought a house and are loving life! Rylee is 19 months and so much fun, #2 will be here in July. Crazy! What are you doing? Where are you? What's going on in your life? Glad you joined the blog bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its about time you jumped on board. Now get busy and blog, I have been checking this thing every day for the past week and nothing new has come up, get with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Brooke! How the heck are ya? How does it feel to be graduated?? What are you up to? Let me know how things are!

    ReplyDelete